Process Industries and Drives Solutions (PD SLN) is a leading supplier of integrated solutions to the Oil & Gas and Marine industry. We place a strong emphasis on the complete value chain from pre-engineering to long term operational support. We offer a complete range of services covering everything from engineering services, automation, industrial IT, electrical & telecommunications systems to turbines, compressors and process solutions.
Commercial Sales Manager
Operational contractual/financial/commercial contribution in development of projects, as well as full contribution in the bidding phase. Role acts as a valuable commercial partner for Sales Manager and Bid Manager
Main areas of responsibility:
- Understand and interprete correctly all financial and commercial guidelines within the scope of the applicable business processes for the sales and bidding phase.
- Develop project concepts, the potential contractual execution structure in the early project phase, before detailed bid work takes over.
- Provide information, overviews and presentations on financial/commercial relevant topics to support the decision process on the projects
- Evaluation and review of request for quotations from commercial perspective. Be mandatory member of the project bidding team. Lead the commercial part of the bid.
- Follow the bid approval process and be responsible for the quality, schedule and correct presentation of the commercial relevant parts in the respective tools until and including performing the handover process to the project execution team.
- Provide complete and timely clarification, annotation and negotiation of customer and consortium contracts in accordance with the applicable guidelines, in coordination with the relevant specialist departments (e.g. finance, legal etc.) and with approvals received.
- Full responsibility in regard of commercial terms (financial and commercial aspects) presented in bid letter/relevant documents to customers. T&Cs revision from commercial perspective. Drafting or revision of bid letters/documents to be submitted to the customers are mandatory.
- Owner of Sales Calculation, Cash flow and commercial concept of the bids (financial, commercial and legal co-related aspects) both for budgetary and firm offers. Translation of the T&Cs into commercial execution model and project calculation.
- Evaluate risks and opportunities of the projects in bidding phase and determine the commercial risk profile (financial, legal and co-related topics are to be considered). Propose risk mitigations measures and opportunity boosting concepts.
Experience as Commercial Project Manager of at least 5 years, sales oriented personality, cooperative attitude, able to handle pressure and push things to an end.
For more information: Diana Stoica, tel: +47 48279507
Place of Work: Trondheim
Application Deadline: 14.January, 2018
Requisition ID: 286749
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only
• Rykk inn ID: 2938157 norway