Publisert: Friday, 12. January 2018, 21:11
Sales Specialist Oracle Management Cloud
Oracle Management Cloud
Oracle Management Cloud is a suite of next-generation, integrated monitoring, management and analytics solutions delivered as a service on Oracle Cloud. It is designed for today’s heterogeneous environments across on-premises, Oracle Cloud and third-party cloud services. Oracle Management Cloud is built on a horizontally scalable big data platform with high throughput data processing that provides real-time analysis and deep insights across technical and business events. Data in Oracle Management Cloud is automatically analyzed using machine learning and is correlated across all Oracle Management Cloud, thereby eliminating multiple information silos across end-user and infrastructure data, enabling faster trouble-shooting and providing the ability to run IT like a business.
With Oracle Management Cloud, customers can eliminate multiple information silos across end-user and infrastructure data, enabling rapid trouble-shooting and the ability to run IT like a business.
The key components of Oracle Management Cloud include:
• Application Performance Management
Oracle Application Performance Monitoring Cloud Service is a software-as-a service solution that provides deep visibility into your application performance from end-user experience, through application server requests, and down to application logs. With Oracle Application Performance Monitoring Cloud Service you can isolate problems before they impact your business, break down the barriers between Development and Operations teams and deliver better applications.
• Log Analytics
Oracle Log Analytics Cloud Service is a software-as-a-service solution that monitors, aggregates, indexes, and analyzes all log data from your applications and infrastructure (running on-premises or in the cloud). It enables users to search, explore, and correlate this data to troubleshoot problems faster and derive operational insight to make better decisions.
• IT Analytics
Oracle IT Analytics Cloud Service is a software-as-a-service solution that provides you with 360-degree insight into the performance, availability, and capacity of your applications and infrastructure investments. It enables line-of- business executives, analysts, and administrators to make critical decisions about their IT operations based on comprehensive system and data analysis. Organizations can now become more proactive by identifying systemic issues, analyzing resource usage across application tiers, and forecasting future demand for services based on historical performance trends.
Position: Oracle Management Cloud Sales Specialist
This person should have a strong background in the IT systems management space. The experience should span across all IT management concepts, ranging from traditional IT systems management deployments to cloud based IT self-service. The person should have a thorough understanding of Application deployment and Management issues as well have a good understanding of the Application Life Cycle concept. Existing knowledge or experience with Oracle and non-Oracle Applications would be considered a plus. This person should also be familiar with all modern day deployment architectures.
Furthermore this person needs to be a self starter and self sufficient. This person should actively engage with the sales team in other LOBs to get these products positioned and be able to work directly with customers on identifying and closing opportunities.
• Create Territory plans and execute.
• To create and/or identify new opportunities for Oracle Management Cloud and Private Cloud Solutions.
• To qualify and progress all Cloud Management opportunities as discovered by the prime sales organization. X-lob.
• To support and educate local Oracle sales teams, customers and partners on the value propositions for Oracle Management Cloud.
• To present and demonstrate the credibility of Oracle Management Cloud solutions
• To build and maintain relevant relationships with the customer and all different Oracle sales teams.
• To build and maintain a good working relationship with Oracle’s key sales and implementation partners in the area of Cloud Management.
• Work closely with the local Sales Consulting teams to ensure maximum support for the products.
• Work closely with the local Oracle marketing organization to ensure appropriate attention for Oracle’s Enterprise and Cloud Management solutions.
Key Atributes and Skills
• Self motivated sales person with at least 5 years of relevant software sales/ Cloud services experience
• Experience in the area of IT Systems Management and Cloud based solutions is mandatory
• Self starter and self-motivated.
• Motivated by Hunting rather than Farming. Actively seeking new opportunities rather than exploiting existing business.
• Proven ability and experience to work in a cross lob organization
• Ability to establish and lead virtual teams
• Encouraged by innovative environment
• Adaptive to constant change.
• A can-do mentality and will to win
• High degree of perseverance and results orientation
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Click here for more info: https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=170010S5&lang=en
• Sted: Oslo
• Rykk inn ID: 2901833 norway